With MS Office 2016, you can work on the go as it can be accessed on multiple devices. This version comes with apps such as Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, Publisher, and a lot more. To bolster your productivity and do the work with ease, this suite is a must-have. It helps users to general professional level files, and the apps are packed with an array of features. The files can be easily saved in the cloud and shared with other. The best thing is that one can use it on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. To get the setup, visit office.com/setup.
How to download MS Office 2016?
Do you wish to download Office 2016 on your system? Well, with Office 2016, your life will become so much easier. And what’s better is that the download process is hassle-free and less time taking. Find the step-wise instructions for downloading Office 2016 setup listed below:
- Open the web browser.
- Enter this URL: www.office.com/setup.
- Now, review all the available Ms Office products and editions.
- Select the Office 2016 version that has been purchased by you.
- Review the product information.
- Verify the setup needs.
- Check whether the edition is compatible with your device or not.
- Now, see if any older Office version is installed in the device.
- When you find any, uninstall and reboot the device.
- Re-launch the web browser.
- Now, navigate to the Office 2019 webpage or www.office.com/setup.
- Go to the right-hand side.
- Locate the Sign in button and press it.
- Enter the username and password of the Microsoft account.
- You may also use your work or school account for this purpose.
- New users can create a fresh account.
- Those unable to remember the password can go to the Forgot my password section and reset their passwords.
- Now, after logging in, find Microsoft Office 2016.
- Click on Install Office option.
- Choose between 64-bit version and 32-bit version for Windows.
- Select the language.
- Press the Install option.
- Now, the setup file will begin downloading.
How to Install Microsoft Office 2016?
When you have downloaded the setup for the suite, you need to install it. Installation requires internet connectivity and sufficient storage space. Ensure that both of the things are in order. Carefully follow the steps given below and install Office 2016 on your Mac or Windows system.
- Go to the download location.
- Locate the Office 2016 setup file.
- Double-click on it.
- Let the application make alterations to the computer.
- Approve the User Account Control prompt.
- Start running the Office setup on the system.
- The installation process may take some time.
- Ensure that the internet stays connected when the installation is going on.
- If the Restart Now prompt appears when the installation is complete, reboot the system.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 2016?
After installation, you just have to activate the product. If you are using the free trial version, then you do not have to activate. When you purchase the product, a unique product key comes along. This can be found in the retail card or order confirmation mail. It is 25 characters alphanumeric activation code. Here are the steps to activate Microsoft Office 2016:
- Allow the computer to reboot after installation.
- If you are a Windows user, open the Start screen.
- If you are a MacOS user, open the Dock.
- In the search option located at the bottom of the Start menu or in the Dock’s Finder, input Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Select the application from the top of the search results.
- In the Agreement window, hit the Accept button.
- Enter the activation key.
- Log on to the Microsoft account connected to the Office product.
- Click on Activate.
Users can also navigate to office.com/setup and activate their Microsoft Office products. Activation will be required in cases of re-installation as well.