Dropbox has existed for a long time, and it is one of the best and easy to use online storage services. It is incredibly easy to synchronize and upload files, documents, pictures, etc. to Dropbox and share them with anyone. You can also access these saved files from anywhere around the world. There area few ways for uploading files to Dropbox.
From the web
- Firstly, go to the Dropbox website.
- After that, enter the email and password for your Dropbox account.
- You can also log in with Google.
- Check the Remember me box if you want to save your login details.
- If you have not signed up for an account, then click on create an account link at the right corner.
- Click on the blue Sign in button.
- After signing in, select the folder where you want to save the file. Open the folder.
- You can also add a new folder or upload the file in the main interface.
- Now, hit the blue Upload files button located on the right side of the screen.
- In the Upload to Dropbox prompt, click on the Choose files button.
- Now, from the file explorer, select the file/s you want to add. You may also drag and drop it in the prompt.
- Hit the Start Upload button.
From the desktop application
- Firstly, navigate to the Dropbox website and hit the Download Dropbox button.
- Save the installer and install it when the download is over.
- Launch the Dropbox application on your computer.
- Type in the email address and password of your Dropbox account in the respective fields.
- You may sign in with Google or create a new account.
- Now, click on the blue Open my Dropbox button located in the Congratulations prompt.
- Drag the file you want to upload and drop it inside the Dropbox folder. If you wish to upload a copy, then first copy the file and then paste it into the Dropbox folder.
- You can also enable automated synchronization.
- To synchronize a folder automatically, drag the folder and drop it into the Dropbox folder.
- After that right-click on it and choose Make Alias.
- Now, move the folder back to the folder location.
From smartphone application
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search for Dropbox and download it on your phone.
- Tap on the Dropbox icon from your home screen.
- Hit the Sign Up button and key in your name, email, and other details.
- Click on Create Account to set up a new account.
- Or else, hit the Sign in button and key in the relevant email ID and password.
- Hit the + button located in the bottom tray, in the middle area.
- After that, from the list of options, choose Create or Upload File.
- Tap on the file/s you wish to add.
- Hit the Upload button located in the top right corner of the Save Settings screen.